C#/ ASP.Net DeveloperPosted: 1 week ago
6+ years of professional experience in software design & development of distributed systems with demonstrated experience with .NET Framework.
• Excellent communications skills to clearly articulate complex technical issues to all levels of the organization (both technical and non-technical).
• Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable components using Angular
• GUI design and responsive layouts (HTML, CSS)
• Experience of ASP.NET MVC and C#
• Experience with common patterns in distributed systems (e.g. REST, CQRS, SOA, SaaS, web applications)
• Experience in Network Programming in .Net Framework
• Good understanding of TCP/UDP protocol stack.
• Experience in Developing Protocol Adaptor Layer for Device Gateway
• Hands on experience of AWS and/or OpenStack Cloud architecture
• Experience of Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 or 2017
• Experience of Unit Testing and Mocking tools, preferably Test Driven Development.
• Professional experience with an Agile development methodology, preferably Kanban.
• Broad technical knowledge, ranging from applications to backend systems. Hands on experience with many technologies.
• Ability to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm, and innovation.