Sr. Data Analysts Pharma with SQLPosted: 3 months ago
The client is looking for a Data Analyst (preferably with pharma experience) to turn data into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions. The Data Analyst will conduct full lifecycle activities to include requirements analysis and design, develop analysis and reporting capabilities, and continuously monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
Create and maintain data systems such as databases, data-marts and data warehouses.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources using repeatable and automated methods.
- Present report mockup to key internal business stakeholders for validation, buy-in, and approval; modify as required and deliver the final product
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Filter and "clean data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Consistently provide input on how to improve internal efficiencies; grow knowledge and be aware of best practices and market trends
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Proven working experience as a data analyst 10 years
- Experience with SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) and/or SSIS is a must
- Experience as a SQL developer
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing and ETL (Extract, Transform, Load)
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistic