Field Engineer 2Posted: 3 months ago
Day to Day Work:
- The role of the Technician is to ensure that the overall BSC service is both managed and that SLAs are met.
- The Technician must ensure that customer service / customer satisfaction are maintained. This is achieved by ensuring that the BSC walk up is manned, queues managed and that machines are delivered to customers within the agreed timelines.
- Walk-up: Users 'walk up' to the BSC kiosk where a technician will be available to support incidents, queries and laptop installation pickup. A stock of parts will be maintained in order that users benefit from same day fix (in most cases) at the BSC as opposed to waiting on a next day warranty part delivery. This will enable a reduced MTTR for users utilizing the BSC service.
- General Hardware Troubleshooting and Break/Fix repairs of Laptops, Desktops Troubleshoot and resolve software issues to maintain business continuity
- Perform New hardware upgrades/installs including Data Backup/Migration in a Laptop and Desktop environment
- Managing Objects and User Accounts in Active Directory
- Ability to work independently in managing Customer Service Requests in order to meet Service Level Agreements
- Maintaining a Professional demeanor at all times in providing outstanding Customer Service and Support to our End User Community
- Manage client inventory by maintaining a clean environment and accurate stock manage and accurate monthly inventories
MAC Support & Certifications