Project Manager and SCAP DeveloperPosted: 4 days ago
- SCAP Developer
The candidate must have experience creating OVAL (Open Vulnerability and Assessment Language) and XCCDF (eXtensible Configuration Checklist Description Format); writing OVAL definitions that are compatible with the OpenScap tool.
This job requires SCAP content based on CIS standard and other custom-developed definitions compatible with OpenScap.
Experienced & hands-on in Python, OpenSCAP/Oval & Bash
Candidate must give attention to detail and quality
- Governance & Compliance Security Project Manager
This portion of the project will cover Project management for various governance and security related projects in IS&T
- IT Project Manager - Crypto Services (PKI)
- Planning meetings, publishing minutes, following-up on action items.
- Ensuring the established on-boarding guidelines/requirements are met.
- Working with client teams across the company to drive requirements and timelines.
- Helping troubleshoot process/technical issues that arise during the on-boarding process.
- Using internal ticketing systems to track and document progress.
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision. The individual must have the ability to grasp technical concepts quickly and summarize and document them clearly. The position requires excellent attention to detail, oral and written communications, interpersonal, negotiation, project planning, judgment, leadership, decision making, analysis, and problem-solving skills.
Additional Job Details:
- Strong background in hands-on infrastructure build/support required.
- Apple IS&T experience preferred.
- Awareness of information security best practices preferred.
- Experience with Confluence, JIRA, and Splunk a plus.