Informatica Data Quality Administrator and DeveloperPosted: 2 months ago
SFID No: 130795 Client Name: Mylan Client Address: Canonsburg, PA CWR/FTE/CTH: Contract Pay Rate: US $65 per hour Start Date: March 4, 2019 Hiring Manager: Rohini Patil Interview panel: Prashant Kondi Job Title: Informatica Data Quality Administrator and Developer Detailed Job Description:
- Administration – Administration of Informatica Data Quality app, server and housekeeping activities. Significant experience with data quality, data profiling, data cleansing, matching, metadata management and reporting.
- Design – High level design of the object(s) that needs to be developed to meet the requirements according to the project requirements. This may include the end point details, use case scenarios and the architecture of the object or interface. The design document can contain other details as mandated by the solution.
- Development – Occurs on the specified Mylan owned platforms using tools as provided by Mylan. All code / configuration generated during development will be version managed and controlled using defined procedures that will be determined and designed as the project progresses. All development activities take place in a sandbox (as opposed to controlled) development environment.
- Testing – Unit testing of the objects and testing of the specified objects working in conjunction with each other as specified in the Design Specification. Testing will not exceed the scope of the applicable Design Specification. Testing may also entail executing formal test scripts for development performed by another developer.
- Release – Documenting release instructions for the purpose of moving the object code to the Quality and Production environment. The Engineer will also help the Run Team to deploy the code in the Quality and Production environment.
- Operations – Troubleshooting and issues resolution. Resolve issues reported by the business by going through the different logs. Analyze & communicate root cause and resolution steps. Perform upgrades as deemed necessary.