Java Full Stack DeveloperPosted: 1 month ago
Job Title: Java Full Stack Developer
Location: Miami, FL
Type of hire Contract-to-hire
Must Have Skills:
Desired Skills: Angular JS, DOJO, Microservices
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
As a Java FSD TL you will be responsible for the following:
- Design, develop, enhance, debug, and implement J2EE based application.
- Lead the application requirement analysis and estimation of new requirements.
- Address problems of system integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms and defects encountered in System Testing and UAT.
- Research, test, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements
- Assist in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, APIs, application integration and testing tools.
- Lead a significant team of atleast 8-10 members and be responsible for the team' technical delivery.
- Excellent application system design and development skills
- Excellent knowledge of J2EE architecture/design patterns, Object Oriented Design methodologies, SOA, data modeling techniques and SOAP
- Good working knowledge of front end technologies like HTML5, CSS3, ReactJS/ AngularJS, Bootstrap
- Understanding of Relation/ Non-Relational databases, along with working experience of JPA/ Hibernate
- Solid knowledge of OOP software concepts, design patterns, and best practices
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment and learn new concepts / software technologies as needs arise
- Knowledge of Federated LDAP configuration