Senior Security Compliance AnalystPosted: 2 days ago
Please note- this is a Contract-to-Hire opportunity; please ONLY submit candidates interested in - and available for - full time roles.
Senior Compliance Analysts are key contributors to client's successful security assessments.
As a Senior Compliance Analyst within Security Compliance, you will be responsible for leading analysis activities in support of interpreting compliance standards and telling the client compliance story.
Some more specific responsibilities for this role include:
- Creating analysis to support compliance efforts, including detailed written reports, as well as presentations, and other forms of communication.
- Clearly communicate about client to US Government Civilian and Department of Defense stakeholders, 3PAO members in both virtual and face to face meetings.
- Investigating potential issues and develop solutions by working collaboratively with stakeholders. Providing mentorship and guidance to less experienced Compliance Analysts and other members of client.
- Working independently and comfortably in ambiguous or less well defined circumstances to develop clear analysis.
- Working closely with key stakeholders to identify, document, and communicate issues related to compliance activities.
- Document these issues in sufficient detail to communicate it to others as needed.
- Work with key stakeholders to adjust analysis to ongoing changing business needs and technology landscape.
- Understand compliance programs in sufficient detail to predict potential issues with little direct guidance from Security Compliance management.
- Encouraging and building collaboration among individuals on your teams.
- Guiding others on how to interact effectively with those in positions of authority.
- Working with compliance program sponsors and key stakeholders on presentations to executives. Working effectively and independently in collaboration across departments at client.
- Tackling multiple, complex analysis projects smoothly.
- Identifying areas for process and tooling improvements.
- 8 years of experience in technical or engineering-related discipline.
- 8 years of experience in compliance or a related role.
- 8 years of experience working as an analyst.
- Master's degree or * 3 years of relevant experience and a PhD or Equivalent professional experience
- Skill 1 Technical or engineering-related discipline
- Skill 2 Compliance or a related role experience
- Skill 3 Experience working as an analyst
- Demonstrated experience with NIST 800-53, FISMA, or the DoD RMF
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing and how it is used in the Federal Government and DoD
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Flexible and well-honed motivational and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong desire to improve information security.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Firm understanding of the principles of feline herd dynamics.
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent tasks, and to prioritize tasks to maximize productivity
- Passion for learning about security and compliance.