Infra Project ManagerPosted: 2 days ago
One will be based out Holtsville, NY and the other in Lincolnshire, IL
There is a immediate need in Lincolsnhire, IL as early as March 4th.
- Project Manager responsibilities include working closely with our Project Leads. You will perform various tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation.
- To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you'll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
- Ultimately, the Project manager's duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards.
- Conducts weekly reviews and updates of project plan, status deck.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that clients' needs are met as projects evolve
- Help prepare budgets
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Oversee project procurement management
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement)
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
- Owns change order process including determining the need for a new Statement of Work versus a Change Order.
- Determines the appropriate documentation (communication plans, schedules/timelines, status reports, quality plan, closure summary, budget, risk plan, etc.) for projects. Manages the quality and delivery of documentation.
- Proven work experience as a IT Project Manager; working on IT Infrastructure and Application Projects
- Experience in IT project management, from conception to delivery
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Planner
- BSc in Business Administration or related experience
- PMP / PRINCE2 certification is a plus