Business Operations Analyst IIPosted: 2 days ago
Job Title: Business Operations Analyst II
Location: Cambridge, MA
Duration: 9 Months Contract
- This role will play a critical factor in ensuring that the different business within the Global Services and Support organization have necessary data and insight to drive actionable outcomes for the management team.
- This person will be responsible for maintaining and developing both ad-hoc and regular reporting that will have visibility from peers up to senior leadership.
- This person will also be expected to work with other ops analysts and peers across different projects both with a short and long term output.
- Expert in the use of Microsoft products (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Proficient in use of Tableau.
- Superior data analytical skills, attention to detail, presentation skills, interpersonal skills, and motive to drive change.
Top Skills Needed for the role:
- Skill 1 Very Strong in Microsoft Excel
- Skill 2 Data insight/analysis
- Skill 3 Tableau proficiency
- Bachelor's Degree in Science, Business Administration, Computer Science, or anything related.