WordPress developerPosted: 4 months ago
We are looking for a WordPress Developer that can create WordPress sites from from a theme.
• Knowledge and experience working with WordPress themes and plugins
• Understanding of basic UX principles and what makes a great user experience
• Use debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
• Understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
• Convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
• Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
• Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
• Eager to learn, always looking for better solutions to existing problems
• Minimum of 2 years of web design and development experience preferred.
• Must have a couple of projects in portfolio
• Worked in a team setting previously
• Office setting work experience a plus