GCP Partner solution ConsultantPosted: 3 months ago
GCP Partner solution Consultant in Mountain View, CA.
Fulltime candidates strongly preferred and Contract candidates would be second option.
- Experience with private and public Cloud Engineering considerations and limitations in the areas of virtualization and global infrastructure, distributed systems, load balancing and networking, massive data storage, Hadoop, MapReduce, and security.
- Experience in deploying and implementing scalable cloud based solution architectures for PaaS, IaaS or SaaS. In-depth experience operating with cross-functional teams (Product, Engineering, Network Operations, Sales, Marketing, Developer Relations, and Business Development).
- Solid understanding of public clouds (i.e. Google, AWS, Azure). Development experience using Google or other Cloud products is a plus.
- System Engineering or DevOps experience: Linux and Windows Administration; Chef, Puppet, Ansible, python and power shell Experience with popular open source software (such as Cassandra, MongoDB, RabbitMQ)
- Knowledge of Virtual m/c and System Infra
- Identify new product features and feature gaps, provide guidance on existing product issues, and collaborate with Solutions Architects and Engineers to influence the growth of Google Cloud Platform.
- Identify technical dependencies and roadblocks for the customer proactively and work with cross functional teams to remove them. Learn new technologies very quickly and apply them in real-world, non-trivial situations
- Strong partner-facing communication skills. Proven success in and genuine enthusiasm for working directly with customer.