Type: Fulltime and Contract both
Job Description: -
1. Ideally, they will have some product development experience.
2. Strong hands on experience developing web apps with Typescript and Angular.
3. Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
4. Experience with front end technologies and/or front end frameworks.
5. Knowledge of front-end -> backend integration (Integration with REST APIS, Authentication models (JWT, OAuth)
6. Ability to work with stakeholders to develop quick UI mock-ups/prototypes.
7. Excellent communication and organization skills.