Project ManagerPosted: 1 month ago
The Project Manager / Business Analyst position is on the Americas Change Team within the HR Service Delivery organization and is accountable for driving the successful end-to-end delivery of projects and initiatives. Essential to the role is the development of relationships and partnerships with key contributors and stakeholders to the project both within HR and outside.
Key responsibilities include:
• Completely accountable for project delivery from beginning to end.
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Establish project plan which can include a multi-year horizon yet manage work effort on a daily/weekly budget.
• Manage all tasks and deliverables in project plan to ensure all requirements and success criteria and met.
• Prepare business case which establishes project budget and address s***equent changes where necessary.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team while managing project dependencies.
• Ensure all project risks, dependencies, and issues are identified and managed throughout the project.
• Define thorough and quality business requirements for often multiple stakeholders.
• Function as an approver for technical requirements and functional specifications.
• Establish test scenarios, data sets, and scripts including execution of all test cases validating expected results.
• Prepare deployment plan and run book for all subcontractors to ensure successful implementation and checkout.
Communications and Stakeholder Management
• Develop and deliver status reports and presentations to core team and steering committee members.
• Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
• Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
• Prepare high quality communications material such as emails for senior management and Power Points on project scope, objectives, and status.
• Track and communicate project timelines and deliverables utilizing common tools such as MS Excel, Power Point, Visio, and Project.
• Bachelor's degree in a business or technology related field
• 3+ years business management or project management or experience overseeing a variety of projects and programs Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Experience working on large scale, high impact projects
• Deep understanding of project management and analytical work needed across the various project phases
• Background in HR highly preferred
• Extensive experience in a change management role a plus
• Experience working in the financial industry a plus