Java DeveloperPosted: 6 months ago
Minimum of 2 years' experience.
- Experience in telecom domain with knowledge of network programming will be added advantage
- Experience in designing and building RESTful services and microservices solutions
- Experience in designing and building secure applications using various authentication and authorization APIs
- Must have knowledge of application servers, web servers, load balancers and performance tuning
- Must be proficient in Java/J2EE architectures and design patterns
- Must have hands on Experience on Java frameworks like spring boot and spring mvc
- Knowledge of deploying solutions in on-premise, hybrid or cloud.
- Knowledge of tools used for establishing continuous integration and deployment
- Knowledge of containerization using dockers.
- Experience working on asynchronous messaging system like Kafka
- Exposure to agile methodology and working in SCRUM or pair programming mode
- Strong communications skills
- Adoption of best practices, coding standards and development practices to improve the quality of the deliverables
- The following knowledge will be a plus
- Fundamentals of SDN, NFV (Network function virtualization), and Orchestration
- Basic understanding of networking including L2/L3 Switching & Routing
- Network management protocols including SNMP, YANG, TL1, NETCONF, CLI, etc.