Security Project ManagerPosted: 3 months ago
Security Project Manager(131607)
Please start working on this ASAP
Recruiter: Sowmya Moorthy
Client: MunichRe Insurance
Location: Princeton, NJ
Duration: Full Time
- The ideal candidate should have the following experience
- Insurance industry or Financial industry at the very least.
- Experience in Third Party Risk Management or Vendor Management Program Lead responsibilities to encompass.
- It would be expected this person would continue managing and supporting the various 2019 IRM Priorities Support Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) Manager implementing Governance and Operating Model at 3 entities Princeton, Hartford and Cincinnati
- Developing and managing Project Plans for Workstreams listed below This includes creating project plan, updating the plan, obtaining status from team members, preparing project status reports, presenting reporting status as required
- Working on-site primarily Princeton location at a minimum 3 days per week.
- This is intended to enable working relationship with team members, conducting telepresence meetings with US and MR project team members and stakeholders.
- Occasional travel to AMIG Cincinnati and HSB Hartford This is intended to enable working relationship with team members and to present train on topics at each entity.
- Coach Local TPRM staff in their role as 2nd line Support local project management, training, and presentations as required.
- Work with and support IT Governance Risk, Security, Compliance lead with tool evaluation and selection Prepare Project Charters, CBAs assist Procurement with RFIRFPs and related due diligence activities, support product implementation tasks as required.
- Prepare and deliver presentations, as appropriate Workstreams to include
- Tool evaluation and selection to include Cyber Risk Assessment Tool e.g. Cyber GRX Governance Risk Compliance GRC Platform
- Implementation of and operationalizing the Inherent Risk Questionnaire IRQ
- Update of Outsourcing Policy implementation of Third-Party Risk Management Policy