Project ManagerPosted: 1 month ago
IB Compliance & Operational Risk Control (C&ORC) Regulatory Change Employee Conduct requires a Project Manager (PM) on a contract basis for an initial period of 6 months located in the *** New York office. The PM will work report to the Head of IB C&ORC Americas and work closely with other Subject Matter Experts (SME) in the US to deliver two business change projects within the US, there is no technology change planned within this change. In addition, the PM has a dotted reporting line to the IB C&ORC Global Program Manager (PMgr) to ensure that the change implemented is in line with the *** change framework. This person will have specific project deliverables and must adhere to strict deadlines and quality assurance measures for project closure.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Engagement of relevant stakeholders and SMEs to develop a detailed project plan to deliver the change within budget and timeframes.
• Accountability for the delivery of a project actions to remediate identified gaps within current processes to tight deadlines
• Work closely with the project Business Analyst (BA) to ensure project plan addresses business requirements.
• Manage project risks and prepare presentations to update senior leadership team on project progress
• Lead stakeholder workshops to map out proposed solutions and gain agreement on solutions
• Recommend controls by identifying problems and writing improved procedures
• Liaising with stakeholder to determine business requirements for inclusion in the project plan
• Implement changes and ensure procedural documentation is published
• Handle issues as they arise, filtering where appropriate, finding solutions and managing the outcomes
• Liaise with senior stakeholders internally and externally
• Review critical documents, presentations and communications to ensure appropriate messaging and quality
• Ensure the IB C&ORC Head of Americas and Regulatory Change PMgr are fully briefed on issues affecting the change program
• Document any risks and required changes to the plan and communicate them to the relevant stakeholders
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Candidate Requirements & Key Criteria Important for this Role
Minimum & desired levels of education / degrees, work experience and skills, such as: technical or job-specific skills, industry experience, specific knowledge requirements, management experience, language proficiency, demonstrable competencies, etc.
• Good knowledge of MS Project to develop project plan
• Ability to provide detailed and accurate project reporting, including monthly status updates, to senior management.
• Ability to identify and apply efficiency gains within existing processes
• Experience within US financial services
• An understanding of current banking regulatory environment and main focus areas
• Strong analytical skills and ability to influence major stakeholders
• Honest, reliable and strong demonstration of ***'s key behaviors and principles
• Proven track record of leading in matrix environments, driving consensus and constructively challenging resistance
• Ability to work well in a team and independently with little supervision
• Able to manage multiple tasks at any given time
• A strong problem solver
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
• Ability to influence senior stakeholders and drive outcomes
• Flexible, adaptable and pragmatic
• Ensures high quality delivery of all output
• Ability to handle extremely sensitive information appropriately
• Able to confidently interact and proactively advise business and senior management;
• Ability to deal with large workload and ability to prioritize competing demands