Temp PMOPosted: 6 months ago
Notes: Temp resource who can be transitioned into a permanent role at a Director level
- Hands-on experience (10+ years) and understanding of Technical PMO function, including program/project management methodologies, processes & tools.
- Initiate new project(s) by defining its objectives, scope, purpose and deliverables to be produced.
- Collaborate across teams to gather requirements and create comprehensive project plans including timelines, budget, quality, change, risk and issues.
- Build project deliverables, establish owners, project success criteria, KPIs and Metrics
- Track & report activities on project(s), prioritize competing needs, and communicate effectively to stakeholders and clients
- Predict roadblocks and obstacles, and establish integration points between teams
- Establish and/or standardize processes & tools to optimize efficiency, and quality of output
- Exceptional communications skills including preparing executive presentations, charts and dashboards.
- PMP certification is a highly preferred. Product Management experience is a strong plus.