Bankruptcy SpecialistPosted: 1 month ago
Review of bankrupt accounts and bankruptcy docket. Status accounts correctly in keybank system depending on the bankruptcy chapter and case.
• Review of consumer bankruptcy cases chapters 7, 11, 12, and 13 and how the bank is being treated in these cases
• Review and understand bankruptcy documents and pleadings filed in chapter 7, chapter 11 and chapter 13 cases
• Understand the bankruptcy process from start to finish for all chapters impacting Keybank's consumer accounts
• Update and routing of accounts in Keybank's internal systems as it relates to the treatment in bankruptcy
• Background in reviewing of Chapter 11 and Chapter 13 plans and how they treat the bank's products
• Able to make sound recommendations when reviewing the bankruptcy petition filings or plans
• Meetings with management on process or issues that come up on accounts
• Ability to answer emails and inquiries in a timely fashion and offer sound legal responses to other lines of business or vendors that have questions about bankruptcy
• Participate and help manage projects in support of Key's internal initiatives
• Prepare documents to be filed electronically with the bankruptcy court.
• Administratively manage various projects and assignments for bankruptcy team or other lines of business
• Ability to speak with customers and handle account maintenance
• Should be comfortable referring accounts to and speaking with vendor attorneys and answering any questions they may have regarding an account
• Strong background in federal practice
• Other duties as assigned.