Client AssociatePosted: 3 weeks ago
Customer Service Associate (Non Tech)
*** provides financial advice and solutions to wealthy, institutional and corporate clients worldwide, as well as private clients in Switzerland. The operational structure of the Group is comprised of our Corporate Center and five business divisions: Wealth Management, Wealth Management Americas, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. ***'s strategy builds on the strengths of all of its businesses and focuses its efforts on areas in which it excels, while seeking to capitalize on the compelling growth prospects in the businesses and regions in which it operates, in order to generate attractive and sustainable returns for its shareholders. All of its businesses are capital-efficient and benefit from a strong competitive position in their targeted markets.
*** is actively recruiting for an Ops Client Services Specialist to join our team. The
Operations Client Services Specialist is a representative in the Client Services team
supporting internal and/or external Wealth Management Americas clients in the areas of
Client Support, Branch Support, Product Support and/or Key Segments.
Primary responsibilities: Answer inbound calls from our internal and external clients. Assist external clients with the Firm's website registration or navigation, credit card activations, and provide education about the processes and procedures associated with their account. Provide support and guidance with internal clients involving the maintenance of the Client's accounts associated with the Firm's investment products and providing estimated time frames for requests to be completed.
• Financial services/banking/ brokerage experience preferred
• Exceptional phone conversation skills
• Able to perform efficiently in a fast-paced, changing environment, handling a wide variety of tasks
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and excellent follow-up skills
• Ability to be self-motivated and succeed in a team atmosphere
• Candidates must have flexibility in work schedule
• Superior customer-centric focus, with proven ability to thoroughly resolve customer