Operations Process AnalystPosted: 3 weeks ago
he Operations Process Analyst is responsible for understanding the workings of organization-wide processes to improve and maintain them. In doing so, the Operations Process Analyst will analyze existing processes, identify potential improvement opportunities, and develop change management plans to successfully implement improvements. The Operations Process Analyst will also develop completely new processes that are required as a result of changing business needs.
- Identify current state business processes, eliciting both pain points and positives through interviews and direct observation of employees.
- Document the current state business processes by creating "As Is” process maps and narratives.
- Gather underlying process metrics to drive analysis of business process changes.
- Analyze current state business processes to identify potential process improvements and develop appropriate "To Be” process documentation to support the recommendations.
- Facilitate working sessions with stakeholders to generate consensus on new business processes.
- Develop new process implementation and change management plans for presentation to stakeholders to obtain buy in and approval for same.
- Facilitate the decision making process with decision stakeholders in the event that consensus cannot be obtained on new business processes.
- Manage the change management activity as new processes are implemented in accordance with the developed new process implementation and change management plans.
- Monitor newly implemented processes and gather metrics to determine their success or further improvement opportunities.
- Understanding of the principles and common frameworks of successful business process analysis and change management.
- Experienced user of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Vizio).
- Familiarity with specialized process analysis/process mapping toolsets preferred.
- Thorough understanding of the different entities within a typical property & casualty insurance carrier and their role within the holistic organization.
- Familiarity with basic project management best practices.
- Prepare and present complex summary level and detailed statistical reports for the executive management teams.
- Ability to analyze end-to-end data in/outputs for balancing, accuracy and timeliness.
- Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgement, assertiveness
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Professional and positive approach
- Diligent with attention to detail
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Team oriented
- Able to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Strong Analytical and trouble shooting skills