Performance ArchitectPosted: 5 months ago
Title: Performance Architect,
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Provides architecture and application design that ensures scalability and minimizes performance issues.
- Responsible for capacity estimation/planning, modeling, monitoring, analyzing and recommending solutions to performance problems with enterprise business applications. Plan and manage deliverables for performance diagnostic, capacity planning, performance architecture design, performance tuning, and performance monitoring.
- Conduct system performance and stress testing, analyze test results and suggest action plans.
- Analyzes competitive products and technologies and makes appropriate suggestions (may use demos, POCs) to influence product / technology direction
- Should have experience working directly with customer and working with manager
- Hands on Experience in designing various Performance Framework Possess in-depth knowledge of multiple performance tools (Load Runner / Jmeter / Performance Center etc.) , web testing, frameworks and infrastructure implementation of performance tests, as well as the associated tools, frameworks and infrastructures.
- Expertise on any of the industry standard performance tools such as Load Runner / Jmeter / VSTS / NeoLoad, etc.
- Expertise in performance engineering, tuning and testing applications