Project CoordinatorPosted: 3 weeks ago
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Miami, FL
Key Responsibilities and Outcomes:
· Should be proficient with Spanish (Read & Write)
· Would like someone who has knowledge of Microsoft Project.
· Coordinating with various teams to ensure that all required resources such as engineering, Client, production, computer time, facilities and the like are available for the project.
· Recording meeting minutes and taking project status from project team.
· Preparing and Submitting project status reports periodically and in a timely fashion.
· Act as liaison between Project team and technical support teams, customers and vendors.
· Excellent organizational, time management, writing and interpersonal skills, ability to work independently.
· Follow up & Tracking the progress of the Project Tasks
· Maintaining regular stakeholder and management reporting and meetings.
· Tracking Project Lapses and Document Risk.
· Producing and developing relevant project documentation
· Support teamwork and skill development among staff members
· Overview knowledge of IT technologies and services