Java Tech LeadPosted: 2 weeks ago
· Solid Java/J2EE foundation with working knowledge of database design principles and SQL.
· Working knowledge of application frameworks such as: Spring MVC Framework, EBJ and Hibernate.
· Ability to implement SOAP based web services.
· Experience working in Bootstrap/AngularJS.
· Strong oral and written communication skills and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Participate in Iterative/Agile development of solutions based on acceptance criteria and design.
· Participating in planning, code reviews, and estimation meetings.
· Testing solutions and troubleshooting issues.
· Partaking in cross-discipline collaboration with team members including the designers, product owners, and testers.
· Define and record technical specifications for software development projects and validate code against business requirements.
· Collaborate proactively with business management teams and identify ways to improve efficiencies of business processes.
· Investigate enhancement requests and troubleshoot application issues.
· Provide task estimates to manager for various tasks.
· Act as an interface between analysis and testing teams by leveraging project management skills and technical knowledge.
· Utilize Agile Software development skills.