Deskside TechnicianPosted: 5 months ago
- Install hardware and peripheral components like disk drives, printers, keyboards and monitors.
- Load software packages such as networking components, operating systems and office applications.
- Customize and adapt current programs to satisfy our users' needs.
- Coordinate with network services and information systems groups.
- Update on status to manager and users through voice mail, email and in-person communication.
- Connect users to networks and train on facilities and applications.
- Install, repair and conduct preventive maintenance of personal computer by providing technical support.
- Troubleshoot software and hardware failures and determine network problems.
- Diagnose and resolve incidents using documented procedures to perform responsibilities.
- Workaround if incident cannot be resolved.