Service Desk AnalystPosted: 2 months ago
• Load software packages such as networking components, operating system updates and office applications.
• Customize and adapt current programs to satisfy Applied users' needs.
• Coordinate with network services and information systems groups.
• Update on status to manager and users through voice mail, email and instant message communication.
• Connect users to networks and train on facilities and applications.
• Install, repair and conduct preventive maintenance of personal computer by providing technical support.
• Troubleshoot software and hardware failures and determine network problems.
• Diagnose and resolve incidents using documented procedures to perform responsibilities.
• Workaround if incident cannot be resolved.