Administrative Assistant IIPosted: 2 weeks ago
FUNCTION: This position will perform administrative support tasks as part of the Information Technology department.
DUTIES / BUSINESS-UNIT SPECIFIC INFORMATION:
- Provide administrative support for department personnel.
- Includes preparations of reports in support of projects and monthly reporting needs
- Provide procurement management support and controls for IT department needs
- Provide travel management arrangements and oversight for IT department personnel
- Utilize Microsoft Office tools to interact with IT personnel and other departments
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE NEEDED:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications: MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Outlook and
- Basic understanding of project accounting concepts (Work Orders, G/L Accounts, Cost
- Basic understanding of purchase requisition, purchase order and accounts payable processing
- SAP experience would be a plus, but not required.
- Must have excellent internal customer service skills and attitude (friendly, courteous, helpful).
- Strong verbal and written communications skills. Good phone communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills to assist with work management.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Must pass company Support and Administrative Selection System (SASS) testing