Senior Application ArchitectPosted: 1 week ago
· The Senior Application Architect is a critical resource working with a team of experienced analysts, developers, and business resources to design, develop and maintain software Build Digital Media Apps solutions
· Participate with an energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
· Responsibilities Works with other developers and business analysts to develop, design and write applications systems and programs.
· Responsible for understanding system requirements, tasking and estimating features, designing and following work management life-cycle processes such as maintaining work items in TFS. Understands and utilizes existing frameworks and standards Understands and utilizes complex branching and merging strategies.
· Understands and implements version control, small check-ins, labeling, versioning, and deployment best practices for both source code and database deployments. Develops software code that conforms to IST standards for quality and conformity. Develops and implements unit test plans.
· Creates technical documentation including approach documents, impact analysis, and physical and conceptual topology and component diagrams. Partners with analysts in domain walkthroughs to understand requirements. Demonstrates resolution approach and communicates impacts of change.
· Provides guidance and assistance to the applications users and support teams on all aspects of application deployment, training and support, including Installation, Configuration, First and second tier support. Provides clear, consistent, regular communication with all project stakeholders at all levels, including presentations to senior management, creating agendas and meeting minutes. Identifies and resolves project issues, including issue tracking and escalation. Assists the Application Manager or Director in the creation of project plans.
· Actively participates in applications planning strategy meetings and provides input on the most appropriate and effective use of applications.
· Required Minimum 8 years of professional IT experience Proven experience in green-field, large-scale application from estimation, requirement gathering, design, develop, test to production support.