Business AnalystPosted: 1 week ago
Job Description: MAX RATE: ***/ hr
**Strong CCAR background
Regulatory Reporting Analyst
***- Proficiency in excel is a must (pivots, formulas, etc..)
- Ability to undertake multiple tasks, meeting tight deadline, motivated self-starter
- Require candidate to have strong analytical and problem solving skills and is detail oriented
- Effective communication skills, comfortable with writing business process documentations and verbal presentation
- Experience with documenting Standard Operating Procedures and Manual Processes.
- Update the Data Sourcing (DS) & Data Quality (DQ) issue log in JIRA to document an issue's workflow lifecycle from issue onboarding to closure.
- Conduct periodic integrity and validation checks on the data sourcing and data quality issue log to ensure consistency, accuracy and completeness
- Confirm all manual processes resulting from data sourcing and data quality issues are linked to specific DS and DQ issues.
- Analyze, define and report key issue movements at both a department and senior management level through metrics and/or summary updates.
- Act as a facilitator amongst IT stakeholders, Regulatory Reporting and Issue Requestor(s) to ensure new & ongoing data sourcing and data quality issues are raised, communicated and clearly understood throughout all stages of the issue remediation process.
- Perform a materiality refresh on FRB Regulatory Reports in accordance to CCAR and CUSO methodology, process and timeline.
- Document any agreed upon enhancements and/or adjustments affecting existing documentation, modifying or producing new material as required.
- Propose and communicate enhancements to the materiality process and/or methodology to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Document the Reporting logic, data attributes, mapping status in the tool
- Ongoing refresh of the Inventory & providing various metrics by different elements in the RLII.
- 3-5 years of experience at a financial institution or a major consultancy firm.
- CCAR background is strongly preferred.