Salesforce AdministratorPosted: 1 week ago
Role: Salesforce Administrator
Location: Union, NJ
Duration: Long term contract
- The Salesforce Administrator will lead the ongoing development of our salesforce.com deployment.
- The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform.
- The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy new business processes including: Sales, Marketing, Operations, and our core program business processes.
- This role is part technical project manager, part administrator and part Salesforce analyst.
- The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 70+ users
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Work with our management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, internal and external development teams
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Saleforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Pardot certifications preferred
- Excellent reading, writing, and arithmetic skills are required.
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written communications.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Regular and prompt attendance required.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
Must be physically able to safely lift products and equipment of up to 50 lbs. This may involve the climbing of stairs or ramps, and may be required in all types of weather conditions.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS/SPECIAL ASSIGNMENTS:
- Office is located in a fast paced office environment.
- Participate in regular product training events & seminars
- Limited participation in corporate marketing events
- Schedule conference rooms via Room Wizard and provide limited administrative support for customer reception. **rotating schedule assignment.