Project ManagerPosted: 1 week ago
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Frederick, MD
Duration: Full time
· Evaluate complex situations using diverse sources of information Lead, monitor and interact with staff at all levels in the organization Create and manage methods of management, communication plans, and processes Analyze, plan, and develop procedures and other management and technical duties
· Define the scope of the project, roles, and responsibilities along with various stakeholders Participate in the allocation of budget, staff and any other resources that are needed to accomplish or achieve set out goals projects, and also monitor the performance of every project Maintain correct project time frames, estimates, and status reports Responsible for the management of complex problems and development of processes for scheduling and administration
· Make sure that all required projects are completed and reviewed Responsible for identifying, clarifying, and communicating the visions and or objectives of projects and show how they fall in place with, enhance, or inhibits such visions and or objectives Provide process improvement recommendations that are based on best practices and industry standards.
· Good and effective communication and leadership skills.
· Good interpersonal skills so as to be able to relate with people or personnel from different units of the company Excellent numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills Good knowledge and understanding of relevant IT applications Ability to build relationship across many fronts
· Ability to focus and pay attention to details at all times
· Ability to work in a team as well as an individual with little or no supervision 7-9 years of relevant working experience in a project management setting Ability to write technical documentation on process and supporting materials to effectively communicate with others