Java Developer/ Python DeveloperPosted: 4 months ago
· Mandatory Technical Skills: Python, Java and Databases
· Willing to work on Python development area with strong Object Oriented programming.
· Telecom domain or cloud experience
· Domain skills: Telecommunication domain know how, Specifically in SON (Self Organizing Networks) preferred
· Machine learning and mobile network knowledge is a plus, but not required.
• Responsible for the design, implementation, test, integration and debug of Python based services & applications.
- Convert requirements to high quality code in a timely manner while working closely with a team of other highly skilled professionals to deliver top-quality software to the Eden NET customer base.
• Proven commercial Python development experience (more than just scripting)
• Excellent understanding of Object Oriented Methodology and Design
• Development and deployment experience on Linux and Windows platforms
• Strong design, implementation and debug skills
• Proven experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL
• Experience writing automated unit and integration testing using Python
• Experience using and creating RESTful APIs
• Good experience in continuous refactoring
• First level of effort estimation for feature, Interface with system architects to understand the impact of the system level features on the modules.
• Reviews specifications, architecture and design, code, test strategy and test cases for the feature.
• Work towards continuously improving the quality of the code and automation of the test cases