Financial Analyst IIPosted: 1 month ago
- Assist management and coworkers, following well-defined practices and procedures while demonstrating a solid commitment to all aspects of safety.
- Conduct business-specific research, gather data, and compile reports and summaries while providing sound internal and/or external customer service.
- Actively seek formal and informal learning opportunities to better understand procedures (based on proficiency level above). Develop effective working relationships with employees in own work group and establish a strong foundation in policies, practices, and procedures.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, including Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Word
- Demonstrate a questioning attitude to learn, produce results, and develop relationships (based on proficiency level above)
- Knowledge of basic research techniques
- Desire to continue to learn and grow, work across organization, and deliver results (based on proficiency level above)
- Display analytical abilities, including problem solving and decision making (based on proficiency level above)
- Deliver quality, accurate work within established deadlines (based on proficiency level above)
- Basic communication skills; ability to work in a team environment
- Time management skills
Level II: BA/BS degree in: Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Engineering, or related discipline with minimum 4-7 years professional work experience required