Microsoft TesterPosted: 2 months ago
- Understand business / technical requirements and the overall business objectives of applications.
- Responsible for ensuring non-functional requirements for performance (such as throughput, latency, memory usage, etc.) are met.
- Design, develop and execute overall automated Performance Test Plan to validate Load, Stability, Scalability, and Reliability standards of the application are achieved.
- Execute Performance Test Plan to meet the overall testing and quality assurance goals of the application and business.
- Developing robust performance test scripts in Visual Studio and JMeter.
- Coordinate and assist with building and maintaining performance test environment and data.
- Debug, troubleshoot, and work with the development engineering team to resolve and correct performance issues.
- Create and maintain reports that describe performance issues and possible root causes.
- Monitor and collect platform level utilization metrics.
- Analyze performance test results, and work with cross functional teams to identify performance bottlenecks and their root cause.
- Prepare and deliver performance test summary reports.
- Develop and maintain Automation framework.
- Assist QA analysts with automation for applications