Java Backend DeveloperPosted: 2 months ago
Job Title Java Backend Developer
Location Tampa, FL
Duration Long Term
Java 1.8, Core Spring Framework, Webservices (Rest/SOAP), Micro services, Spring Boot, Spring REST, Spring Data/JDBC, Spring Batch, Oracle, PL SQL, Java, Basic Unix/Linux, Git , Testing Framework - JUnit Mockito , Swagger
Good To Have:
Mongo DB, Data streaming platform like Apache-Kafka,Open Source Technologies like Apachi Camel, SPARK
- Design, develop and execute enterprise grade highly scalable java based software solutions to address business issues
- Provide architectural blueprints and technical leadership to our IT team
- Collaborate with peer organizations, quality assurance and end users to produce cutting-edge software solutions
- Displaying initiative and an ability to lead others, and develop applications team disciplined manner
- Researching and evaluating emerging technologies and Client approaches in order to make recommendations to enhance business processes and/or create competitive advantage
- Utilizing and applying robust analytic thinking with the ability to identify, debug, and resolve technical issues.
- Participating in application solutions including assisting with planning and architectural design, development, resolution of technical issues, and application rationalization.
- Conduct team code reviews
- Collaborating with Solution Architects and Developers to provide technical design guidance that will align with the strategy and applicable technical standards
- Working independently to evaluate and make strategic decisions that will address specific technology design needs and issues within their technology area
- Providing coaching and technical mentoring to more junior developers
- Achieving significant contributions within a small team of developers to lead teams and deliver solutions within an Agile methodology, whilst ensuring quality, timeliness and team-wide adherence to good architectural practice and guidelines.