Enterprise Content ManagerPosted: 3 weeks ago
Please source profiles with key words "Enterprise Content Management System” preferably "Documentum”.
- Design & Implement goals and plans to manage and maintain the current eSignature framework
- Research & Analysis of emerging eSignature technologies
- Design & implementation of end to end integrated solutions
- Review new and existing systems design projects and procurement or outsourcing plans for compliance with standards and architectural plans.
- Document systems processes through use case scenarios, workflow diagrams, and data models.
- Develop, document, communicate, and enforce a policy for standardizing systems and software as necessary utilizing the TDLC lifecycle.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Automation/Integration projects
- 8+ years of overall IT experience
- Experience in developing strategic systems architecture plans.
- Hands-on experience with business requirements gathering/analysis.
- Proven experience in Capture, ECM and eSignature systems, design and development.
- Strong knowledge of software evaluation principles and practices.
- Strong technical knowledge and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of applicable Data Privacy practices and laws such as GDPR.
- Good knowledge of Information Security Policies and Encryption Techniques for Data in Transit and rest.
- Ability to conduct research into emerging technologies and trends, standards, and products as required.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent architecture, technical support, documentation and presentation skills, to present and influence senior O&T and business leaders
- Must be comfortable presenting materials across multiple layers of the organization
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.