Selenium Automation with CucumberPosted: 3 weeks ago
- Experience in leading Quality Assurance and Test Automation Architecture and test management teams.
- Pioneer in Agile Software Development methodology with proficiency in all phases of Agile/Scrum including Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, Sprint Retrospective, backlog reviews, Burn down charts, Velocity monitoring collaborating with offshore and global teams.
- Experience in managing Business Analysis, Testing/Development teams during Sprints. Stories/Epic reviews, Business analysis,
- Proficient in designing Manual and Automated testing frameworks using tools.
- In-depth experience in requirements/story review, business logic development, test planning, test case creation, test automation, execution, defect tracking and resolution with Continuous Integration.
- Extensive experience in System, Integration, Regression, User Acceptance, Performance, Smoke, Stress and Load Testing of GUI, Middle-tier and Back-end applications.
- Experience in Relational DBMS like MySQL and writing complex SQL queries.
- Ability to oversee day-to-day project activities, assign tasks to quality assurance analysts, and manage day-to-day project issues including defect tracking and other project-related matters.
- Expert in reviewing requirements/stories, preparing test metrics and deriving ROI for the automation projects.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills to coordinate with offshore testers and handle defect triage meetings
- Resource should have adequate knowledge in Automation too (selenium with Cucumber or BDD f) framework. if not hands on, should have capable knowledge to Manage the automation coordination.
- Should be capable of handling a big QA team
- Should have exposure to Agile
- should have knowledge in Jmeter (for performance Testing