Business AnalystPosted: 3 weeks ago
Project: Business Analyst
Location: Bridgewater, NJ
Duration: Full Time
Business analyst to work closely with customer to understand the requirements and translate them to User stories. Work closely with development teams to convert the business requirements to functional requirements and create business requirement and functional requirement documents as needed.
Able to validate and approve the test cases and provide sign off. Able to work with and on behalf of business to evaluate the application
Work closely with Application development team and act as bridge between different stake holders and get the clarifications from them to application development team. Coordinate with UX teams to get the designs on time and getting the sign off.
- Working with the business team (brand Program Managers or affiliates) to understand business needs and translate them into requirements document
- Working with the creative agencies to review key deliverables (wireframes, design, page specifications, SEO strategy, image assets and copy docs)
- Good understanding of CMS (ideal would be Adobe Experience manager) to be able to deliver component/schema template definition document working with tech team
- Understanding of responsive/adaptive web design
- Digital marketing experience Web Analytics, Digital Campaign Management, SEO, email Marketing will be a plus
- Hands on experience of creating and routing SLC documentation for the regulatory and compliance related application development