RF Support EngineerPosted: 3 months ago
Title: RF Support Engineer
Location: San Diego
As an RF Support Engineer based in San Diego Area you will have responsibility for providing technical support for our MT8000A, MT8821A, and MT8870A test equipment to strategic customers in San Diego. This will include regular onsite visits to the customer labs. You will be part of the Key customer support team dedicated to providing the highest level of pre-sales and post-sales support for our 4G and 5G protocol test products.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Provide high quality onsite technical support for Anritsu's wireless protocol products.
o Help customer evaluate and integrate Anritsu RF solutions. Educate customer on using Anritsu products.
o Debug customers' technical issues, analyze logs and work with Anritsu internal teams (e.g. R&D) to resolve issues.
o Support new feature integration.
o Update and sanitize customers systems with new Firmware's and Software's when released.
o Utilize a range of methods to efficiently solve customer issues, including e-mail, telephone, remote access sessions to customer systems and customer onsite visits within San Diego.
· Interact with local sales engineer and report on customer requirements and schedules.
· Help in preparation of internal and external training material and participate in customer facing training sessions when required.
· Work as part of a key customer support team sharing knowledge, providing feedback in team meetings and giving input to weekly and monthly status reports.
· Reporting to the Project Manager based in San Diego, CA.
· Degree in telecommunications or other relevant engineering field.
· 4+ years' experience in a telecommunications role.
· Understanding of RF principles and testing methods.
· Good working knowledge of 3GPP 3G/4G protocols (L1/L2/L3)
· Experience with mobile device testing.
· Customer support experience (desirable).
· 5G protocol knowledge (desirable)