Sr Design Thinking ConsultantPosted: 2 months ago
We need Sr. Design Strategist/Design Thinking Consultant profile for a new opportunity in Alaska. Pls find below the JD. We need profiles who can join immediately. Prefer getting profiles from these companies PA Consulting, Strategos, Prophet, Strategyn, Innovation Point, Client, Client, Cap Gemini etc.
- Location: Anchorage, Alaska
- Rate/Salary is flexible as per market
Sr. Design Strategist/Design Thinking Consultant
Responsible for driving customer workshop for simulation of new business, product, creative ideas. Apply design thinking methods and tools to bring future products & platforms. Drive Innovation workshop. Brings Design thinking expertise to group of Product Owners to help define user centric products and platforms for future. Work together with diverse team including marketing, product, and technology & development teams.
- A SME in UX, CX, Innovation, Strategy & Design Thinking. You will be assigned work on key projects or products as CX lead and/or design thinking coach/facilitator
- Defining & designing journeys, interfaces, experience and processes across multiple platforms to enhance the customer journeys and employee journeys
- Design and facilitate participatory workshops, stakeholder interviews, user research, and prototyping exercises.
- Collaborate with business, product management and software development to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, experience and processes
- Apply Design thinking methodology to bring innovative solutions to client's business. Implement design thinking processes in customer workshops.
- Serve as provocative problem-solver, helping the team to structure information and identify common threads. Grasp client goals and advise on customer centric approaches to workstreams like problem definition, goal alignment, and roadmap development.
- Work with Analytics & Insights team to uncover insights from first- or second-hand research—including raw data, clickstream data, customer satisfaction surveys, interview testimonials, etc.
- Influence & Coach onsite & remote team on empathy and experimentation to bring innovative solutions, design thinking tools, processes & artifacts
- A total of 7-10 years of experience, with atleast 4 years of experience in design & strategy for executive team in client organization
- 2-4 years of experience in applying design thinking concepts to solve business problems
- Experience in a range of design principle including but not limited to graphic design, service design, experience design, industrial design, design research, ethnographic study, participatory design etc.
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum development processes.