Sourcing Specialist IIPosted: 3 weeks ago
- Manages and develops strategies for the RFX process related to complex, long-term acquisitions in support of Boston Fed customers, looking for the best solution to meet their needs within existing guidelines.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to be aware of and properly plan for business lines procurement needs. Utilizes spend analysis to look for new sourcing opportunities and to leverage non contract spend.
- Completes end-to-end acquisitions related to indirect categories such as, facilities and maintenance services, IT, professional services, and other capital or expense projects. Analyzes and synthesizes data supplied by business areas and translates that information into detailed requirements and acceptable bid specifications
- Prepares and owns RFXs, process specifications, tests, reports, and other exhibits for critical and complex requirements. Plays a critical role in the vendor selection process. Manages timeline events related to bid/proposal (meetings, amendments, and notifications).
- Collaborates and coordinate with business lines management on all aspects of the acquisition.
- Develops effective strategies for internal customers and provide effective and timely communication pertaining to milestones, project status, and decision making steps relative to each acquisition, providing a cradle to grave timeline for major projects.
- Leads negotiations with suppliers relative to new procurements, changes to existing agreements or conditions and price and service level arrangements. considering budget and discretionary implications.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with internal stakeholders, and Legal.
- Provides training sessions for customers creating awareness and partnership throughout the procurement lifecycle and influences customers on sourcing opportunities, demonstrating the value add of a strong, consultative approach.
- Works on special projects which have a significant impact on the procurement operations, such as initiatives under the National Procurement Office (NPO). Partners with stakeholders to promote diversity and inclusion in the acquisitions process to strengthen the Bank's vision.
- Actively seeks to building relationships with stakeholders and peers across Client System.
- Utilizes technology to locate candidates for inclusion in acquisitions that address small business and supplier diversity needs. Participates in maintenance and support of applications. Seeks opportunities to use technology to enhance work performance.
- Supports vendor management, when applicable, by collaborating with stakeholders to maintain or improve performance, as appropriate.