Project ManagerPosted: 3 weeks ago
Must have 5-10years of Mortgage experience.
Looking for Condo and co-op project review experience. As soon as candidate starts they will be working on creating a condo / co-op- review, procedure, and policy.
*project underwriting background will definitely stand out!
role based in Dallas Plano location, no remote workers.
Condo Project Manager
Are you a leader? Do you have experience in tactical and strategic initiatives? The Project Review Manager will be primarily responsible for providing external and internal customers with project documentation review results related to various condominium and co-op project types. The Project Review Manager will provide client support/research for questions that may arise during the processing/underwriting/closing of condominium and co-op loans.
We're looking for someone like that to:
– Develop and manage to credit risk and operational initiatives, benchmarks and metrics for standards of performance.
– Assist with leading team in tactical and strategic initiatives
– Assist with training, mentoring, and coaching of underwriting and fulfillment staff
– Respond to elevated loan questions and issues from team
– Working with developers / builders to establish *** Bank USA as a preferred lender
– Knowledge of and/or ability to research eligibility guidelines.
– Financial statement review (budget, reserve study, etc).
– Project insurance review of all applicable coverages for compliance with *** Bank USA and investor requirements.
– Full manual project review when applicable.
– Manual review of legal documentation in conjunction with legal document rep and warrants.
– Assist in establishing and maintaining a Condo/Co-Op Database.
– Other duties as required. This position also provides support to other departments on an as-needed basis.
You'll be working with our Mortgage group within *** Wealth Management Banking. Our role is to manage, preserve and grow the wealth of our clients. The lead is responsible for providing guidance and direction to the Underwriting team, load leveling, coaching, goal setting, and performance management. This person will monitor efficiencies and should continually look for ways to improve our process, both in terms of procedures and quality while ensuring the appropriate level risk management.
Your experience and skills
– High school diploma or equivalent with a college degree preferred.
– Qualified candidates must have prior mortgage industry experience along with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; excellent research and organizational skills; ability to maintain confidentiality; and proficiency using computer systems and software applications including MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
– Experience in mortgage lending with an emphasis on retail business channels.
– The ability to read and interpret agency and investor project guidelines is required
– focused on quality and risk management
– possess strong client service recovery skills
– an excellent communicator, with top-notch interpersonal skills
– analytical and logical (you can solve problems like nobody's business)
– a dynamic and flexible team player
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the background support. That's what we do. And we do it for private clients, institutions and corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.