GRC SecurityPosted: 3 weeks ago
This is LTI in house requirements
Location : Irvine , California, USA.
Start Date is 15th Apr 2019
JD is as follows
- At least 1 full life cycle implementation of GRC Access Control 10.0 or 10.1 (ARA, ARM, BRM,EAM) - All 4 modules
- Good inter-personal skills to be able to interact efficiently with customer/business teams
- Should be able to coordinate with SAP and external partner resources as a team.
- Should have atleast 10-12 yrs experience in working on GRC & Security implementations.
- Should have experience to implement LDAP integration (multiple data source for SAP GRC access)
- Should be able to implement User Access Review(UAR) module within SAP GRC.
- Experience with BRF+ and MSMP workflow configuration.
- Good experience in handling of cutover, releases and roll outs.
- Experience with SAP EAM with centralized environment is desirable
- Experience in maintaining GRC risk library, roles and authorizations (R/3, BW), user administration
- Cross-System risk analysis configuration with organization rules setup.
- Knowledge of Segregation of Duties (SOD) with an understanding of business processes and applicable mitigating controls
- Knowledge on SAP HANA/Fiori based security roles and authorizations will be required.