Sage 100 DeveloperPosted: 2 months ago
- Gather specification requirements for development projects.
- Development of custom code to meet company's needs; This can include:
o integrations between Sage 100 and other software and systems
o new forms, tables, and fields
o custom modifications and enhancements
o custom report
- 1 year working as a Sage 100 Developer
- Sage 100 experience including setting up users and roles, Custom Office, Visual Integrator, and Crystal Reports.
- Database experience (SQL)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, or equivalent on the job experience.
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office.
- Eager to learn and solve problems.
- Certified Sage 100 Master Developer
- VBScript, HTML, VB.Net
- KnowledgeSync experience
- Experience with automating business processes
- Accounting and warehousing knowledge