Program ManagerPosted: 4 weeks ago
Client is looking for experienced person who can be enterprise level architect managing Oracle Applications and DBA activities.
The required person should understand the whole Oracle applications structure, DBA activities.
He should have solid experience for project management.
Skill Set Requirements
1. Knowledge on Manufacturing industry
2. Knowledge of Tier 1 automotive practices
3. Superior Oracle eBiz R12 funtional skills
5. Experience in Project Management
6. Experience in Project Management Tools
7. Agile model of working
Below are some of the tasks on which required associate will be working.
1. Assist in various rollouts to newly acrquired business divisions as per current R12 template
2. Assist in discussions with business SMEs on behalf of AAM IT for rollout of solution as well as enhancement to the current solution in production
3. Assist in evaluation and consultation for upkeep of infrastructure environment
4. Help in evaluations of customizations and potential opportunities to move to leverage out of box functionality within eBiz.
5. Internal coordination within L&T Infotech and AAM teams for reporting to Business and IT teams on the progress
6. Escalation management and involvement of stakeholders appropriately for resolution
7. Assist AAM IT leadership in planning and deployment of eBiz solutions