Mobile Automation EngineerPosted: 4 weeks ago
Job Title: Mobile Automation Engineer
Location : Plano TX
Hire Type: CWR
- Minimum 5-7 years of IT QA experience with predominately mobile or web applications.
- Minimum 3+ years of Automation Testing.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Agile/Scrum.
- Knowledgeable with practical experience on industry QA processes and risk analysis.
- Ability to analyze test results for trends and patterns of failure, problem solve and perform basic investigative testing techniques.
- Exposure to Android SDK, XCODE and working with simulators will be a plus for the position
- Experience in API test automation, preferably on Microservices architecture
- Ability to analyze processes and suggest alternatives with a continuous improvement focus.
- Technical experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with the use of automated testing tools.
- Experience with testing Single Page Applications (Angular JS).
- Experience with Selenium, Protractor, EggPlant for web applications is preferred
- Experience with load testing tools JMeter, RedLine is preferred.
- Experience with tools in Android Test Support Library.
- Experience with performance or power consumption tests.
- Experience building testing automation solutions.
- Experience with networking, cellular network, and signal and protocol analyzers.
- Experience with test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging.
- Experience with AWS cloud and its services is preferred