Scrum Master with PMPosted: 2 weeks ago
JD for Scrum Master:
- Project schedule management based upon direction and milestones provided by the Project Manager;
- Risk and mitigation plans; Work Product activity management;
- Provides technical leadership for project management including schedules, plans, and estimates.
- Prioritizes development tasks and leads detail design reviews.
- Performs computer software component Requirements change assessment.
- Supports Requirements team lead in negotiating computer software configuration Item interfaces and Requirements.
- Leads development, maintenance, and unit tests for a software computer software configuration Item by utilizing software development environments and programming languages in order to implement design and satisfy allocated Requirements.
- Ensures assigned individuals are executing the identified and assigned tasks and provides appropriate tracking and reporting per plan.
- Provides assessment of team performance to appropriate management.
- Provides in-depth analysis; identifies lessons learned, provides historical reports to incorporate into future project plans.
- Provides coaching, mentoring, and leadership, and input of team member performance to management, where appropriate;
- Leads code walkthroughs. Develops/decomposes, documents and maintains designs for a software computer software component consistent with the defined architecture and Requirements/regulations by applying established methods and practices.
- Participates in internal and external design reviews. Responsible for developing sequence diagrams. Responsible for developing data models.
- Responsible for assigning software engineer resources to stories/tasks to be completed within the sprint.
- Knowledge of JIRA is must.
- Experience of Azure Cloud will be great to have.