Temp | Administration | Executive Assistant | Level 2(USD)Posted: 2 weeks ago
Communication skills are key***
*** is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to support a senior individual within our Human Resources department, as well as backup support to the senior management of the team.
• Providing telephone coverage, including responding to inquiries, properly routing calls, and taking detailed messages.
• Maintaining managers' office calendars and scheduling.
• Use of excellent judgment with both internal and external clients, and able to re-prioritize calls and calendar accordingly.
• Submitting, maintaining and monitoring expense reports and vendor payments.
• Coordination of larger staff meetings, including calendar, room booking and technology needs.
• Reviewing incoming mail and taking appropriate action.
• Exposure to highly sensitive information as it relates to firm and potentially staff .
• Coordinating travel schedules, arrangements, and agendas in preparation for on-site and off-site meetings, conferences and events.
• Providing backup coverage for other senior individuals as needed.
• Performing related duties as assigned.
• Prior HR / administrative or related experience, 1-2 years ideally.
• Financial Services and/or Human Resources experience preferred.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Flexible attitude and excellent judgment skills.
• Ability and willingness to manage multiple priorities in a professional manner.
• Highly service-oriented individual with the ability to work well both as an individual contributor and as part of a team.
• Able to take independent initiative for action within areas of responsibility.
• Highly trainable with ability to learn and open to taking on new projects.
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.