OSS Solution DesignerPosted: 2 weeks ago
Job Title: OSS Solution Designer / Solution Architect
Location: Seattle, WA
Client : T- Mobile
Years of Experience :- >=7
Architect and design solutions in Service fulfilment and Service assurance domain
Design solutions for E2E OSS system stack for Fault management, performance management , SLA Management and Service Quality Management , Inventory , service design and activation, Service order management and network planning
Telecom business processes & standards eTOM, SID, TAM, MANO, SDN controllers etc.
OSS COTS products – Cramer, UIM, IPSA, ASAP, Netcool, Infovista , Remedy etc
Understanding of Ethernet, IP, MPLS, Optical network domain
Understands SDN/NFV domain.
· Lead requirements discovery and analysis, formulation of solution, identification of architecture solution alternatives and assessment.
· Document the requirements and functional specifications using industry standard tools (e.g. UML)
· Responsible for developing together E2E solution which meets business requirements in OSS domain along with relevant stakeholders spanning across network, systems and processes.
· Identify issues and risks related to build and operations. Collaborate with different components to arrive at common solution where tactical systems will coexist with strategic stack.
· Accountable for design decisions, architectural issues resolution and design assurance
· Provide solution architecture guidance and technical support during implementation phase of the project
· Identify re-usable components within the solution and drive improvements through change management
· Defining Migration, integration and deployment approach
· Prepare High level design document covering Detailed.