Sr AWS DeveloperPosted: 1 week ago
· Creating & Delivering - CRMs and workflow solutions using Salesforce/Apex, Force, Visualforce technologies and has hand on experience with 3rd party cloud application and integrations.
· Must demonstrate progressive leadership in the full lifecycle of the software development environment.
· Responsible for UML diagrams, design documentation and best-practice methodologies
· Lead and manage detailed design of Salesforce related projects from inception through production support.
· Work closely with business units, ensuring proper requirements are gathered, documented.
· Also work closely with Dev and QA Teams (Global)
· Has sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to design and scope multiple deliverables across a number of technologies, especial with the Salesforce practice.
· Has demonstrated innovation and communication of new deliverables and offerings.
· Has led team in the delivery of multiple deliverables across multiple technologies.
· Work closely with Technical Architect and BA to prepare technical design/solution.
· Use Salesforce best practices in implementing the right solution.
· Responsible for overall architecture including the integration architecture.
· Must have had at least 3 implementation and design of Lightning Implementation.
· Manage the offshore developers and provide technical oversight to the team.
· Overall ownership of all technical components and interfaces with external systems
· Implement interfaces using FMW middleware - REST/SOAP API.
· Has contributed to the design and application of new tools.
· Ability to re-use existing experience to develop new solutions to take to market.
· Possesses an understanding, at a detailed level, of architectural dependencies of technologies in use in the customer's IT environment.
· Frequently uses product and application knowledge along with internals or architectural knowledge to develop solutions. A recognized expert in one or more technologies within own technical community and also at regional level. Holds a vendor or industry certification in at least one discipline area.
· Able to communicate with internal and external senior management confidently and demonstrate the professionalism of the job family.
· Ability to work in a multi- technology environment with the ability to diagnose complex technical problems to their root cause. In addition to troubleshooting skills and consulting skills, has ability to summarize prognosis and impact at practice lead level. Ability to adapt a consulting style appropriate to the situation and can identify up-sell opportunities.
· Be able to demonstrate a broad understanding of market dynamics, an industry area, commercial issues, and technical concerns whilst maintaining depth in core focus area.
· Ability to present within own area of expertise as part of a customer sales presentation, putting forward domain-specific information within the context of the company sales campaign. Has demonstrated ability to lead others in the gathering of requirements, designs, plans and estimates.
· Valid working experience as a Salesforce Senior Solutions Application or Platform Architect
· Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong PRM and Service Oriented Architecture and integration background.
· Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM / PRM Module with end to end implementation experience.
· Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools.
· Strong experience with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com from scratch.
· Strong practical deployment knowledge of VisualForce, Flex, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange deployment, and Salesforce.com s-controls.
· Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a CRM solution.
· Additional Salesforce.com experience includes Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow.
· Programming experience with the following languages, J2EE, HTML XML, SQL, Oracle.
· Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
· Salesforce Certifications:
o Data Architecture and Management Designer
o Sharing and Visibility Designer
o Platform Developer I
o Platform App Builder