Temp | Technical | Finance Support Senior | Level 3(USD)Posted: 2 weeks ago
WM Operations Call Center Business Analyst
Associate (P), Ops Specialist, CTB (606086)
*** is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. *** can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Operations is one of the largest divisions in the firm and has diverse responsibilities, including correctly settling and recording millions of transactions per day, identifying and mitigating all operational risks, developing strong client relationships and partnering with technology to realize the full potential of IT and e-solutions. Throughout, the Operations department continually seeks ways to improve while actively supporting the development of new businesses, structures and markets.
Wealth Management Operations
Global Wealth Management Operations provides brokerage, investment and financial services to hundreds of thousands of individual investors. We apply our expertise in serving institutional clients to create new opportunities for people to achieve their personal financial goals. *** has one of the largest retail brokerage networks, with numerous worldwide representatives and retail locations. Our services are tailored to each client's investment objectives, risk tolerance, and financial needs. Products include mutual funds, stocks, bonds, and alternative investments where appropriate, as well as banking, mortgages, insurance and annuities.
The Service CTB & Governance organization directly supports the various Wealth Management Strategies within Operations impacting both the Field and our Clients. The group is primarily responsible for enabling key initiatives with a focus on exceptional Operational Services and Streamlined Processes on behalf of WM Operations. As part of the support model, the Service CTB & Governance group has a dedicated team responsible for the management of large scale technology and operational programs as well as the overall production support and user administration of the *** Service Network and Client Service Center platforms. The team collaborates with stakeholders in the Field, Operations, IT and the Business to define, analyze and deliver strategic Technology and Operational processes. Members of the team are expected to take leadership roles in the various programs as well as personal accountability for delivering first class products and solutions for the *** Service Network, Client Service Centers, and Moran Stanley Virtual Advisory Center.
- Authoring of Business Requirement Documents related to Contact Center change and transformation
- Performing analysis in order to support identification of procedures/processes eligible for streamlining and increased efficiency
- Define and drive the implementation of Global Standards and Best Practice
- Support change agenda by partnering with Lead Business Analyst
- Creation and execution of UAT test scripts according to defined test plan
- Defect management throughout product lifecycle
- Participation in Production release events including off hours/weekend check outs & validation
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- 1-3 years' related experience within a Contact Center environment
- Familiarity with Genesys, NICE, AVAYA and other Contact Center platform tools a plus
- Ability to maintain composure and professionalism in a fast-paced, busy environment
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with Business and Technology counterparts
- Project Management discipline experience beneficial but not required
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organization skills
- Bachelor's Degree